Friday, December 5, 2014

City Of Las Vegas 360 Call for Entries

I have been bitten by the entry bug.  This weekend I am entering three pieces into the City of Las Vegas 360 juried show.  The very best thing about entering art work is having the structure of a deadline pushes me to complete things that are almost ready.  "Bring on the Night" was part of a series that included "Moon Over Bourbon Street". 

The piece I just completed is called "Bring On The Night."  This piece is mixed media that combines digital images, textiles, gels, ink and oil.  The final step incorporates free motion quilting using a variety of different threads (cotton, poly, metallic) for color and texture. 

Wish me luck!

Bring on the Night ~ 21 by 16

Detail #1

Detail #2













No comments:

Post a Comment